The Go-To Expert for Leadership,
Career and Worklife Challenges
Expert on career development and transitions
Probing, persistent, energetic
Tirelessly supporting and challenging
These are just a few of the ways clients describe Dr. Laurie Anderson, a nationally-recognized business consultant, psychologist, executive coach, and career transition specialist.
When evaluated, 98% of Laurie’s coaching clients recommend without reservation that their hiring organization continue using her services.
Dr. Laurie Anderson has a relentless drive to make leaders and organizations more effective. She stays current in best practices so that her clients can easily tap into new knowledge and peer networks that will guide their continuous improvement.
During her 20 years of experience advising leaders in business, health care, government, and education, Dr. Laurie Anderson has become a recognized expert in:
- Executive coaching and assessment
- Individual career planning and organization-wide career planning programs
- 21st century human resource planning and program design
- Creating business, team, and individual metrics that reflect real accountability and success
- Developing change management strategies and transition roadmaps for individuals, teams and organizations
- Improving executive teams
- Executive meeting design and facilitation
- Development planning for high-potentials
- Executive succession planning